Radiator & Valve Accessories
At Trade Radiators, we provide a vast range of radiator accessories to suit all types of radiators. We supply high-quality, premium accessories and parts to support the needs of different heating solutions for commercial, industrial, and residential projects.
We are very selective about the accessories that we provide and are careful only to stock the premier brands in the industry to ensure our customers only get the best.
Radiator Accessories For Any Purpose
We strive to supply everything you could need to perfect your heating solution for your project. We offer accessories such as:
- An impressive selection of radiator valves for modern and traditional radiator units
- Wall stays and brackets to fix your radiator safely and securely
- Foot supports for a range of radiator types
- A range of pipe sleeves in all kinds of finishes, such as copper, chrome, and brass.
- All kinds of plugs and caps for modern and traditional radiator units
- Air vents for optimal circulation of air for your radiator unit
- Reducers, Adapters, and tail extenders
Can’t find an accessory that you need for your project? Feel free toget in touch, and we’ll see how best we can help you get what you need.
Electric Heating Accessories
Electric heating is a huge upcoming sector in the radiator industry. As a heating solution, electric heating is not only better for the environment but can also come with phenomenal perks. As such, we offer electric heating accessories to support the installation and upkeep of a wide assortment of electric heating projects.
We want to provide everything you might need to install a new electric heating system or maintain a previously installed system.
Towel Rail Accessories
Here at Trade Radiators, we provide accessories for more than just radiators. We also stock a comprehensive supply of towel rail accessories to ensure that bathrooms and kitchens are well looked after.
- Towel bars for existing radiator units
- Rail hangers that can be installed on existing units
- Robe hooks for installation on a range of radiator units
- And much more.
Take a look at what we have and if you can’t find something you need, please get in touch. We are more than happy to help you with unique or specific requirements as best we can.
All of our exemplary products are offered with a seamless warehouse-to-customer delivery promise. We are proud of not only the stock we provide but in our ability to get what you need to you as quickly as possible.
Something not working the way it should? Then take advantage of our 3-day product problem policy. We aren’t happy until you are!
We pride ourselves on having an excellent after-sales customer service, so if you have any questions about your order, please get in contact with our helpful and knowledgeable customer service team as soon as possible. We can be contacted on email@example.com or 0141 225 0430. Lines are open 8.30am - 5.30pm, Monday to Friday. Please just quote your postcode to enable us to locate your order.
We take customer service very seriously and are dedicated to providing the best possible ordering and purchase experience as possible. We are bound by the Consumer Contracts Regulations, which implement the Consumer Rights Directive in UK law, and these apply to all purchases you make on TradeRadiators.com.
You can read our full terms and conditions by following the below link:
View the Terms & Conditions
All prices displayed on TradeRadiators.com website are inclusive of VAT. If a VAT receipt is required please let us know and we can email or post one out.
We are an online company and although our office is a great showcase for some of the products we sell it is not a showroom.
As our range is constantly being added to, it's problematic to keep a brochure up to date. To keep abreast of new products and details, please keep an eye on our website. In the case of the cast iron radiators though; please call or email and we can post out a hardcopy brochure or email a digital version through.
The easiest means of contact is by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, alternatively, we can be reached on the phone 8:30-5:30 Monday to Friday on 0141 225 0430. Should you wish to write to us please do at Trade Radiators Ltd, 82 Mitchell Street, Glasgow, G1 3NA.
Each product advertised states the guarantee period on the listing. The guarantee is generally governed by the material of the product. In the main chrome and cast iron radiators have a 10 year guarantee, powder coated mild steel products have a 15 year guarantee and stainless steel and aluminium products have a 25-year guarantee. There is no need to send off a form to validate your guarantee; proof of purchase is all that's required.
To provide all of our customers with excellent value for money, offering the best quality products at the lowest prices. We have built very close relationships with a range of manufacturers, enabling us to pass on low prices to our customers.
We have a dedicated and helpful customer service team who are, not only knowledgeable about the products we sell, but also sympathetic to overall interior design plans and current trends. This means that you can have confidence when ordering from us, safe in the knowledge that you will be receiving quality products as we as a very high standard of customer service.
We are a small but well-established company, which has been trading online since 2004. We operate out of our own offices in central Glasgow and we have a dedicated and knowledgeable team of staff who are available to answer any questions you may have.
To read more about the history of Trade Radiators and to have a sneak preview inside our office please follow the below links:
BLOG - Trade Radiators Ltd - A Tale Of Entrepreneurship
BLOG - A look inside the Trade Radiators office!
Yes, we are proud to have been officially recognised as a Glasgow Living Wage Employer and can legitimately display the Living Wage Employer Mark to show our participation.The UK Living Wage is a voluntary hourly rate calculated according to the basic cost of living in the UK, which enjoys cross-party support due to it affording people the opportunity to provide for themselves and their families.
We have a fantastic team of employees at Trade Radiators and the work they do is absolutely fundamental to the success of the business and our ability to provide a first-class service. We believe in looking after the welfare of our employees and and are full supporters of the Living Wage initiative, even if it does embody concepts we were already engaging in prior to its introduction!
To read more about this please see the below article:
BLOG - Trade Radiators recognised as a Glasgow Living Wage Employer
Trade Direct is our economical brand of radiators and heated towel rails, offering the highest quality products for fantastically low prices. We are able to offer these products at such low prices because of our unique relationship with the manufacturing factories, cutting out the middlemen and allowing us to pass the excellent prices onto our customers. All of our Trade Direct products are manufactured to EN442 standards and come with comprehensive guarantees and free delivery. Our Trade Direct brand has replaced our previous 'Own Brand' range of products.
- Popular Questions
- Making Your Selection
- Related Videos & Articles
We recommend the following when looking for the perfect radiator:
- Consider the size of the room, as larger spaces will likely require radiators with a higher heat output or maybe even multiple radiators in some cases. If unsure, try our heating calculator, which will help narrow down your search.
- If the available wall space is minimal, consider a vertical radiator to maximise this, or even look at the spaces under windows if that is an option.
- If you're looking for a specific aesthetic, there are various styles and colours available that will match in with your interior.
- Efficiency is also a key factor, especially when it comes to keeping a handle on heating bills, so look for energy-efficient models that save both energy and money; these are often aluminium, low-water-content radiators.
- Additionally, explore practical features such as smart heating options or dual-fuel towel radiators for bathrooms, so you can dry towels through the summer without having to turn the heating on.
- With consideration for the above, you can confidently make a selection that best utilises space, complements your decor, and meets your heating requirements.