Win a Dyson DC34 in our Pets with Rads Competition!
Yes, it's competition time again folks!
We're giving you the chance to win a Dyson DC34 Handheld Animal Vacuum Cleaner, worth over £200! This awesome handheld vacuum is especially designed for those of us who have pets. It's got great suction power and is perfect for sucking up the hair of our beloved Felix or Fido! Full specifications here »»
All you need to do to enter the competition is to take a picture of your pet on, under or next to a radiator or towel rail and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, address and, of course, the name of your pet!
The competition is open now and closes on Thursday 27th March 2014. The winner will be chosen at the discretion of Trade Radiators and we reserve the right to use your photo for future promotional use.
COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
• The promoter is Trade Radiators, 82 Mitchell Street, Glasgow, G1 3NA, United Kingdom (the "Promoter").
• In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct or the results of the competition the Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these rules will be disqualified. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for any reason whatsoever in its sole discretion
• The Promoter reserves the right to alter, amend, suspend or terminate this competition without prior notice in the event that circumstances make this unavoidable.
• The Promoter and its agents accept no responsibility for any technical difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this competition or for entries not received by the Promoter or its agents due to technical difficulties.
• All entrants' personal data will only be held for the purpose of the competition and will not be used for any other purposes whatsoever without their prior permission.
• Entry into this competition shall be deemed to be a full and unconditional acceptance of these terms and conditions.
• The Promoter will not accept any responsibility whatsoever for any loss, expense or liability arising from the winner's use of the prize.
• These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom and Great Britain.
• All enquires relating to this competition should be made to Trade Radiators via email@example.com
• We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions at any point in time
• By entering the competition, all entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
• To enter, please email your picture of your pet with a radiator to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The competition starts at 9am on Thursday 6th February 2014.
• The closing date for competition submissions is noon on Thursday 27th March 2014.
• No purchase or payment is necessary to enter the competition. You can enter for free via the above email address.
• No responsibility is accepted for entries which are for any reason whatsoever not received or delivered.
• The prize for this competition is a Dyson DC34 Handheld Animal Vacuum.
• The competition award cannot be modified and is non-transferable
• The competition decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• Should you win the award, you will be required to participate in any post-competition publicity that we may require.
SELECTION OF WINNERS
• A judging panel of representatives from the promoter will select the entrant to receive the award based on their photo entry containing their pet and a radiator.
• All entrants must enter a valid email address in order to claim their prize.
• The winner will be notified by email no later than the 17:00pm Monday 31st March 2014. You will not be notified if you are not the winner.
• The winner's name will be shared via Trade Radiators Facebook, Twitter, blog and website, and also through any other relevant media channels
• By entering the competition, you also agree that we can share your submission through our Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, Blog, Website and any other relevant media channels
Article by Benjamin Clarke