- Popular Questions
- Making Your Selection
- Related Videos & Articles
We recommend the following when looking for the perfect radiator:
- Consider the size of the room, as larger spaces will likely require radiators with a higher heat output or maybe even multiple radiators in some cases. If unsure, try our heating calculator, which will help narrow down your search.
- If the available wall space is minimal, consider a vertical radiator to maximise this, or even look at the spaces under windows if that is an option.
- If you're looking for a specific aesthetic, there are various styles and colours available that will match in with your interior.
- Efficiency is also a key factor, especially when it comes to keeping a handle on heating bills, so look for energy-efficient models that save both energy and money; these are often aluminium, low-water-content radiators.
- Additionally, explore practical features such as smart heating options or dual-fuel towel radiators for bathrooms, so you can dry towels through the summer without having to turn the heating on.
- With consideration for the above, you can confidently make a selection that best utilises space, complements your decor, and meets your heating requirements.
Panel Electric Radiators
Getting a panel radiator installed in any room at home doesn’t mean you’ll have to go through major rerouting work of your central heating system.
Trade Radiators has a range of electric panel radiators that work well in any room; whether you’re looking for a new radiator in a spare bedroom or want to take a chill out of the air in an office space.
We aim to take it as easy for anyone in the UK to get their spaces cosy in no time at all. It all starts with knowing what styles of electric panel radiator are available.
Electric Panel Radiator Styles
There are subtleties to how panel radiators are presented. The panel heater is the most common and usually the cheapest you’ll find. They often have a curved top and bottom with a sleek exterior.
For those with limited space, you may want to think about getting single panel radiator from a brand like Trade Direct which are known for their high-performance one panels.
How Hot can Electric Panel Radiators Get?
It will vary greatly depending on the size of the radiator. You may be inclined to go for the biggest radiator you think will fit on a wall when working with a troublesome room, but we would advise you figure out the correct BTU first.
If you have no idea what BTUs are or how many your room needs, try our handy heating calculator. Just enter the dimensions and what type of room you’re dealing with, and we’ll help you understand what the best fit would be.
What system can Electric Panel Radiators be used on?
These electric radiators can be used to plug into a wall in rooms where you can’t or don’t want to redirect central heating systems. We would recommend if you plan on having a radiator plugged in to have a timer or heat controlled valve in place to ensure you don’t waste energy.
What finish can Electric Panel Radiators come in?
The finish will depend entirely on the make and model of the radiator you’ve found. White is the most common finish, although it may be possible to have a custom finish. We would advise getting in touch to see if it’s possible or what problems you could encounter trying this at home.
Electric Panel Radiator Accessories
We stock a range of accessories to help complete the look of your radiator.
If you’re installing a panel radiator in a bathroom, take a look at some of the towel bars and robe hooks we have on offer.
We also have smart thermostatic elements if you’re looking for a greater level of temperature control in a room.
Delivering Electric Panel Radiators across the UK
We strive to get radiators delivered as quickly as possible for customers. When it comes to ordering an electric radiator, there is a filling process that can add a day on to your delivery time. Panel radiators can take between 2-7 working days depending on the model.