Who are we?
We are Trade Radiators Limited, a company registered in England under company number:
09042874. Our registered office is at: 12 Victoria Road, Barnsley, South Yorkshire, S70 2BB
When you initially engage with us
As part of improving user experience Trade Radiators collects users and customers unique identifying information, such as name, address, and other information.
Examples of collecting your information when you first engage with Trade Radiators are:
- During the sign-up process.
- On any registration or application form.
- Where you visit the Site, and we capture your IP address.
- Where we collect information in person at our show-home or in one of our mobile showrooms.
- When you engage with us via our adverts or social media channels.
We collect your information strictly under the UK Data Protection Act 2018 which is the UK’s implementation of the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
We are responsible as ‘controller’ of that personal information for those laws.
Information collected by us
Generally, you may browse the website without providing any personally identifiable information. However, we may ask you to provide personally identifiable information at various times and places on this website. In some cases, if you choose not to provide us with the requested
information, you may not be able to access all parts of this website or participate in all of its features, pricing, and product selection.
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
For the exhaustive list of cookies, see the List of cookies we collect section. From your purchases and other interactions with us, we obtain information concerning the specific products or services you purchase or use. When you visit this website, our web server automatically collects anonymous information such as log data and IP addresses and may collect general information concerning your location. We may use the automatically collected information for a number of purposes, such as improving our site design, product assortments, customer service, and special promotions.
Information collected by other sources
We also obtain personal information from other sources as follows:
We may collect and use information from your social networks including information about social media users’ names, ages, genders, hometown locations, languages, and of your social connections (e.g., friends or followers).
We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies). We may receive information about you from them.
How we use your personal information
We use your data for the purposes listed below. We can do so only under specific strict legal
grounds for processing data which are also below.
We use your personal information for commercial and non-commercial purposes, as follows:
Master ID Data
Registration: Upon your completion of the sign-up process to provide you with a username and
password to access the Site.
Usage and Profile Data
We will only use the information internally for web site analysis.
Marketing and Communications Data
The information helps us optimise our brand communications, to improve customer satisfaction, retain existing customers and win new business, and measure outcomes to determine what is successful.
The information enables us to process your transactions via the Site.
Warranty Data and Financial Data
The information helps you to use our services which include warranties and consumer credit facilities. We may share an anonymised aggregated version of the data with third parties.
Reasons we can collect and use your personal information
Master ID Data; Usage and Profile Data; Marketing and Communications Data
We rely on consent and processing for our legitimate business interests as the lawful basis for processing on which we collect and use your Master ID Data; Usage and Profile Data; Marketing and Communications Data.
Marketing and Communications Data
You will receive marketing communications from us if you have requested information from us or purchased goods from us and you have not opted out of receiving that marketing. Marketing communications will include marketing phone calls, emails, and text messages. To opt-out, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Transactional Data and Warranty and Financial Data
We rely on processing that is necessary for the performance of the contract you have entered
with us for processing your Transactional Data and Warranty and Financial Data.
Master ID Data; Usage Data; Profile Data; Marketing Data; Communications Data; Transactional Data; Warranty Data; Financial Data are together known as Personal Data.
With whom do we share your personal information?
We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it following the law. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal data for their purposes and only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes following our instructions.
To protect your privacy, we will:
- Only provide the information necessary to perform their specific services
- Only use their data for the exact purpose we specify in our contract with them
- Work closely with them to ensure their privacy is respected and protected at all times
We share your information with:
- Service Providers: We also may disclose information to outside companies that help us bring you the products and services we For example, we may work with an outside company to: (a) manage a database of customer information; (b) assist us in distributing emails; (c) assist us with direct marketing and data collection; (d) provide us storage and analysis; (d) provide fraud prevention; and (e) provide other services designed to assist us in maximising our business potential. We require that these outside companies agree to keep confidential all information we share with them and to use the information only to perform their obligations in our agreements with them.
- Trade Radiators specifically reserves the right to transfer or share a copy of personally identifiable information collected from its websites to the buyer of that portion of its business relating to that information.
- Compliance with Law: We may provide access to information when legally required to do so, to cooperate with police investigations or other legal proceedings, to protect against misuse or unauthorised use of our website, to limit our legal liability, and to protect our rights or to protect the rights, property, or safety of visitors of this website or the
- Trade Radiators partners with advertising companies to place our advertising on publisher websites on the Internet. These advertising companies collect anonymous information about your visits to our website. This technology involves the use of third-party cookies that allow them to develop personalised advertising so that it directly relates to offers that may be of interest to you. You may choose to opt-out of this service we have with our third-party advertising We may also use Trade Radiators cookies to provide similar enhanced online marketing to you based on your interests and preferences. You may also choose to opt out of these enhanced online marketing ads.
- Klarna: In order to offer you Klarna’s payment methods, we might in the checkout pass your personal data in the form of contact and order details to Klarna, in order for Klarna to assess whether you qualify for their payment methods and to tailor those payment methods for you. Your personal data transferred is processed in line with Klarna’s own privacy
International data transfers
We have no subsidiaries outside the UK and do not share your personal data internationally.
We will share personal information with law enforcement or other authorities if required by applicable law. We will not share your personal information with any other third party.
How long will Trade Radiators keep your personal information?
Trade Radiators will retain your Personal Data for as long as necessary for the purposes stated in this Policy or as long as required by law or to defend potential legal claims. Notwithstanding we will not keep Data for longer than 6 years after your transaction via the Site. If you wish to obtain additional information concerning the duration of the data retention, please contact us at email@example.com.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation you have several important rights free of charge. In summary, those include rights to:
1. fair processing of information and transparency over how we use your use personal information
2. access to your personal information
3. require us to correct any mistakes in your information which we hold
4. require the erasure of incorrect personal data concerning you
5. receive the personal data concerning you which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to a third party in certain situations
6. object at any time to processing of personal information concerning you for direct marketing
7. object to decisions being taken by automated means which produce legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affect you
8. object in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal information
9. otherwise, restrict our processing of your personal information in certain circumstances
For further information on each of those rights, including the circumstances in which they apply, see the Guidance from the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) on individuals rights under the General Data Protection Regulation.
If you would like to exercise any of the above rights, write to Trade Radiators Ltd, 12 Victoria Road, Barnsley, South Yorkshire, S70 2BB or, 82 Mitchell Street, Glasgow, G1 3NA or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to unsubscribe from any email newsletter, you can send us an email to
email@example.com. Removing your subscription may take up to 2-3 business days.
Keeping your personal information secure
Personal information provided on the website and online credit card transactions are transmitted through a secure server. We are committed to handling your personal information with high standards of information security. We take appropriate physical, electronic, and administrative steps to maintain the security and accuracy of personally identifiable information we collect, including limiting the number of people who have physical access to our database servers, as well as employing electronic security systems and password protections that guard against unauthorised access.
Our website uses encryption technology, like Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), to protect your personal information during data transport. SSL encrypts ordering information such as your name, address, and credit card number. Our Customer Care centre and stores also operate over a private, secure network. Please note that email is not encrypted and is not considered to be a secure means of transmitting credit card information.
How to complain
We hope that we can resolve any query or concern you raise about our use of your information.
The General Data Protection Regulation also gives you the right to complain to a supervisory authority, in particular in the European Union or European Economic Area where you work, normally live or where any alleged infringement of data protection laws occurred. The supervisory authority in the UK is the Information Commissioner’s Office who may be contacted at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/ or telephone: 0303 123 1113
Changes to this privacy notice
This privacy notice was published on 17 March 2022 and last updated on 17 March 2022.
We may change this privacy notice from time to time. When we do, we will inform you via email address.
How do you contact us?
Please contact our Data Protection Officer, if you have any questions about this privacy notice
or the information, we hold about you.
Data Protection Officer
Trade Radiators Ltd
82 Mitchell Street, Glasgow, G1 3NA
12 Victoria Road, Barnsley, South Yorkshire, S70 2BB
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org