- Popular Questions
- Making Your Selection
- Related Videos & Articles
We recommend the following when looking for the perfect radiator:
- Consider the size of the room, as larger spaces will likely require radiators with a higher heat output or maybe even multiple radiators in some cases. If unsure, try our heating calculator, which will help narrow down your search.
- If the available wall space is minimal, consider a vertical radiator to maximise this, or even look at the spaces under windows if that is an option.
- If you're looking for a specific aesthetic, there are various styles and colours available that will match in with your interior.
- Efficiency is also a key factor, especially when it comes to keeping a handle on heating bills, so look for energy-efficient models that save both energy and money; these are often aluminium, low-water-content radiators.
- Additionally, explore practical features such as smart heating options or dual-fuel towel radiators for bathrooms, so you can dry towels through the summer without having to turn the heating on.
- With consideration for the above, you can confidently make a selection that best utilises space, complements your decor, and meets your heating requirements.
500x1500 / 1500x500 Towel Radiators & Heated Towel Rails
Heated towel rails can be so much more than just a practical home fixture, our tall and elegant rails can be part of your home design - something that you like to look at, not just something that has to be there.
Our range of heated towel rails offers exceptional performance atop a timeless style that looks great wherever it goes.
Please note that each product listed within this category may vary slightly in size and as a result, may include products slightly above or below this size category.
Where Would I Need a 1500mm x 500mm Towel Rail?
These towel rails look great in every room but are best suited to kitchens or bathrooms. With that being said they could be a more space-effective fixture for living rooms and even bedrooms.
Due to their exceptionally tall design, they would look fantastic in a home with high ceilings.
What 1500mm x 500mm Heated Towel Rails do Trade Radiators Offer?
We offer a number of models and styles of this size, with a great selection of Trade Direct models, one of the UK’s top brands.
Some of our stock includes the following models:
Our Nivo offset models offer great style mixed with impressive and efficient performance that looks great in any room.
How Powerful Is A 1500 mm x 500 mm Towel Rail?
Generally, the BTU of these heated towel rails can range between 1900 - 2400 offering excellent power output.
Most models are electric and their wattage tends to sit around 600w providing efficient performance.
How Can I Get A Cheap 1500mm x 500mm Towel Rail?
Trade Radiators have regular sales and deals that will help you find the perfect heated towel rail for your home at a bargain.
And that’s not to mention our price match guarantee, if you can find the same model cheaper somewhere else, we promise to match their rate.
The 1500mm x 500mm Heated towel rails tend to cost between £250 and £350 depending on the sales and offers we have at the time.
Can I Pick the Finish On My Towel Rail?
Yes! You can’t pick a custom finish but our stock is wide enough to cover most of the popular finish options.
Some of the more popular options available for 1500mm x 500mm heated towel rails are:
Our heated towel rails require filling before being shipped which could take up to 3 days, but following that we have a quick delivery that could arrive at your door the very next day should you order your product before 2 pm.
We have a 3 day limit on problem products so once your heated towel tail arrives make sure it is in good working order and that it hasn’t been damaged in transport as soon as you can.