- Popular Questions
- Making Your Selection
- Related Videos & Articles
We recommend the following when looking for the perfect radiator:
- Consider the size of the room, as larger spaces will likely require radiators with a higher heat output or maybe even multiple radiators in some cases. If unsure, try our heating calculator, which will help narrow down your search.
- If the available wall space is minimal, consider a vertical radiator to maximise this, or even look at the spaces under windows if that is an option.
- If you're looking for a specific aesthetic, there are various styles and colours available that will match in with your interior.
- Efficiency is also a key factor, especially when it comes to keeping a handle on heating bills, so look for energy-efficient models that save both energy and money; these are often aluminium, low-water-content radiators.
- Additionally, explore practical features such as smart heating options or dual-fuel towel radiators for bathrooms, so you can dry towels through the summer without having to turn the heating on.
- With consideration for the above, you can confidently make a selection that best utilises space, complements your decor, and meets your heating requirements.
500x1600 / 1600x500 Towel Radiators & Heated Towel Rails
Trade Radiators offer a range of heated towel rails at 1600mm x 500mm which look fantastic in homes with high roofs.
Tall and slim towel rails can act more as stylish fixtures in modern homes than as simply radiators made for bathrooms and kitchens.
They do this though while providing an exceptional amount of power that guarantees consistent, quality heating.
Please note that each product listed within this category may vary slightly in size and as a result, may include products slightly above or below this size category.
Where would I need a 1600mm x 500mm Heated Towel Rail?
A taller towel rail would fit in well with homes that have high ceilings, they look great in a number of rooms filling more than just the obvious purpose of warming up towels.
They look great in bathrooms, of course. They also fit into living rooms, kitchens and dining rooms providing fantastic heating for a multitude of purposes.
What Heated Towel Rails do Trade Radiators Offer
There are a number of quality brands offered at Trade Radiators that look fantastic while providing excellent heating performance.
From the UK’s very own trade Direct and Reina radiators to options from more far afield with international brands like Pisa towel rails that add a little bit of Italian flare.
With our wide range of brands, we will be sure to find an option with the right look for you and the vision that you have for your dream home.
How Powerful Is A 1600mm x 500mm Towel Rail?
These tall towel rails offer great heat with electric options having the ability to cover up to 1000 watts of energy.
With an impressive BTU output, these rails will be able to efficiently provide great heating throughout a home.
How Can I Get A Cheap 1600mm x 500mm Towel Rail?
If 1600mm x 500mm is the size that’s right for you, we will help in getting you the best model available at a reasonable price.
With constant offers and sales, you will be able to find a quality brand for a great rate.
Found your perfect model for cheaper somewhere else? We offer a price match guarantee so that you know your great service is matched with competitive pricing.
Can I Pick the Finish On My Towel Rail?
While you cannot pick a finish on a towel rail, we have enough models available that we can help you find the best available model with the best possible finish.
Among many other great finishes we offer the following classic options:
- Stainless Steel
We also offer the guarantee of a quick delivery, if you account for the 3 days that it may take to organise filling, we can offer next working day delivery should you complete your order before 2pm.
When your product arrives be sure to check out its condition and ensure that everything is in great working condition as we have a 3-day product problem return limit.