- Popular Questions
- Making Your Selection
- Related Videos & Articles
We recommend the following when looking for the perfect radiator:
- Consider the size of the room, as larger spaces will likely require radiators with a higher heat output or maybe even multiple radiators in some cases. If unsure, try our heating calculator, which will help narrow down your search.
- If the available wall space is minimal, consider a vertical radiator to maximise this, or even look at the spaces under windows if that is an option.
- If you're looking for a specific aesthetic, there are various styles and colours available that will match in with your interior.
- Efficiency is also a key factor, especially when it comes to keeping a handle on heating bills, so look for energy-efficient models that save both energy and money; these are often aluminium, low-water-content radiators.
- Additionally, explore practical features such as smart heating options or dual-fuel towel radiators for bathrooms, so you can dry towels through the summer without having to turn the heating on.
- With consideration for the above, you can confidently make a selection that best utilises space, complements your decor, and meets your heating requirements.
Brass radiators are a great natural option for designer features that add a classy twist to any space. They manifest the traditional look of bygone times and give exceptional performance in warmth and efficiency.
Brass radiators are built from resilient, hard-wearing metals that need less servicing and age well during their operational lives. From an aesthetic perspective, brass radiators give the space a twist of chic urbanity that is modest yet refined. It's important to remember, too, that the installation of brass radiators is sure to increase the value of your property.
They suit almost any room and background thanks to their simple yet fashionable functionalism.
Shop our range online and buy now.
Heat Output Of Brass Radiators
Brass radiators inherently give a lot of heat and dissipate it rapidly into the environment, heating a room in no time at all. You'll find radiators in brass that give an antiquated look while providing plenty of heat output, such as:
- A BTU rating of 1640 – 8870
- A wattage rating of 480W – 2600W
Acquiring that ideal radiator for your space has never been easier than it is with Trade Radiators.
Our Sizes of Brass Radiators
Aside from providing an extensive range of options with varied BTU ratings, Trade Radiators also provide a huge range of radiator sizes for Brass chassis', such as:
As well as a host of other sizing options to choose from. Browse our full range online and buy your perfect radiator today.
Talk To The Top Brass
Trade Radiators have radiator experts on hand, ready to help with any queries you may have, so be sure to contact us. We are happy to help.
Alternatively, if you'd prefer to talk to our experts, you can reach us from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm at 0141 225 0430.
How Powerful Are Brass Radiators?
No matter what your requirements are, our brass radiators will more than do the trick, irrespective of the scale of the space in your property. Brass has that inimitable ability to suit surroundings in a practical yet classy way. It's not unusual for a brass radiator to become a talking point of the room for its understated yet debonair practicality.
The BTU and wattage of brass radiators will vary depending on size and radiator type, and if in doubt, we recommend using our heating calculator to accurately evaluate your needs for a radiator.
Do Your Offer Warranties With Brass Radiators?
Yes. Every radiator made from brass that we have is available with a warranty. As standard, every radiator we sell at Trade Radiators comes with a 5-year warranty. Buy in confidence today!
Are Brass Radiators Safe?
Yes, Brass radiators are perfectly safe. While brass is a less orthodox choice for a radiator's metal, they are perfectly safe to use and provide both functionality as well as style to any room you choose to have them in.