- Popular Questions
- Making Your Selection
- Related Videos & Articles
We recommend the following when looking for the perfect radiator:
- Consider the size of the room, as larger spaces will likely require radiators with a higher heat output or maybe even multiple radiators in some cases. If unsure, try our heating calculator, which will help narrow down your search.
- If the available wall space is minimal, consider a vertical radiator to maximise this, or even look at the spaces under windows if that is an option.
- If you're looking for a specific aesthetic, there are various styles and colours available that will match in with your interior.
- Efficiency is also a key factor, especially when it comes to keeping a handle on heating bills, so look for energy-efficient models that save both energy and money; these are often aluminium, low-water-content radiators.
- Additionally, explore practical features such as smart heating options or dual-fuel towel radiators for bathrooms, so you can dry towels through the summer without having to turn the heating on.
- With consideration for the above, you can confidently make a selection that best utilises space, complements your decor, and meets your heating requirements.
1000mm x 500mm Heated Towel Rails
The 1000x500 heated towel rails that we offer at Trade radiators bring a great mix of style and function into homes.
They can be used as fixtures, seamlessly integrating into rooms going for both a modern and a traditional look while still providing great heating.
Please note that each product listed within this category may vary slightly in size and as a result, may include products slightly above or below this size category.
Where Would I Need a 1000mm x 500mm Towel Rail?
These towel rails are popular due to their versatile size and ability to fit into smaller spaces than conventional heaters.
While they offer great heating in the bathroom, they can also fit into living rooms, bedrooms and kitchens, providing space-effective heating for clothes, dishcloths and of course; towels.
What 1000mm x 500mm Heated Towel Rails do Trade Radiators Offer?
As 1000x500 is a popular size for heated towel rails so we have a wide range to accommodate a variety of stylistic preferences and budgets.
Here are some of the great models that we can offer:
If you are unsure what may best suit your home, please get in touch with a member of our team and we may be able to guide you to an option that’s perfect for you.
How Powerful Is A 1000 mm x 500 mm Towel Rail?
These towel rails offer reliable heating with a BTU output that ranges sit around 2000, this can heavy up clothes and towels but can also provide great heat for the home generally.
There is a wide range of electric models available with outputs ranging from 300 watts to 600 watts.
How Can I Get A Cheap 1000mm x 500mm Towel Rail?
The 1000x500 radiators are well priced generally, with a range of cost-effective models available that are under £200.
We can also offer additional reductions with our regular sales as well as our price match guarantee so that you know for certain you’re getting a great deal.
Can I Pick the Finish On My Towel Rail?
We offer a wide range of colours and finishes so that you can pick out the heated towel rail that will best complement the room where you are planning to install it.
Some of the options we offer include
- Stainless Steel
We also have both straight, curved and offset models available for additional variety when choosing.
There can be up to a 3-day wait for the filling of heated towel rails, following that we will look to deliver to your home on the next working day.
Our product problem policy has a 3-day limit, so please ensure everything is working well as soon as you can.