- Popular Questions
- Making Your Selection
- Related Videos & Articles
We recommend the following when looking for the perfect radiator:
- Consider the size of the room, as larger spaces will likely require radiators with a higher heat output or maybe even multiple radiators in some cases. If unsure, try our heating calculator, which will help narrow down your search.
- If the available wall space is minimal, consider a vertical radiator to maximise this, or even look at the spaces under windows if that is an option.
- If you're looking for a specific aesthetic, there are various styles and colours available that will match in with your interior.
- Efficiency is also a key factor, especially when it comes to keeping a handle on heating bills, so look for energy-efficient models that save both energy and money; these are often aluminium, low-water-content radiators.
- Additionally, explore practical features such as smart heating options or dual-fuel towel radiators for bathrooms, so you can dry towels through the summer without having to turn the heating on.
- With consideration for the above, you can confidently make a selection that best utilises space, complements your decor, and meets your heating requirements.
1800x500mm Heated Towel Rails
Towel rails make life easier, our heated towel rails make life a whole lot easier with space-effective high power designs that can dry and warm up towels in no time.
With an impressive power output, these 900 by 600 towel rails fit into any room, adding not only functionality but also outstanding style with a slick and clean design.
Please note that each product listed within this category may vary slightly in size and as a result, may include products slightly above or below this size category.
Where would I need a 960mm x 675mm Heated Towel Rail?
These towel rails are flexible, with uses found for them in most rooms - from drying up dishcloths to warming up your vest on a cold morning.
These fantastic size effective rails could look great -and of course, perform well- in kitchens and living rooms where space may be an issue.
What 960mm x 675mm Heated Towel Rails do Trade Radiators Offer?
Trade Radiators offer a number of heated towel rail models from one of the leading radiator brands coming out of the UK; Trade Direct.
They offer fantastic quality electric towel rails that look stylish wherever they are installed.
The Wentworth offers traditional style with a modern twist, suited to darker coloured rooms with its stylish black finish.
The Wessex on the other hand looks archetypal and can fit into any bright room with its elegant design and finish.
How Powerful Is A 960mm x 675mm Towel Rail?
Despite their classic designs the Trade Direct models that are 960mm x 675mm are electric, as a result, they are efficient and provide impressive power.
They can produce 600 watts and have been designed to produce BTU’s from their 32mm Steel tubing. With these models, it’s as easy as mounting and plugging in for consistent and reliable heat.
How Can I Get A Cheap 960mm x 675mm Towel Rail?
The options available at Trade Radiators for 960mm x 675mm Towel Rails are extremely affordable, coming in under £300.
For such impressive power as well as great style that works in both traditional and modern homes, the models available here at Trade Radiators really are a notch above the rest without competitive pricing.
Can I Pick the Finish On My Towel Rail?
While the finish is predetermined for towel rails as their manufacturer paints them, we have many options available to accommodate light and dark rooms with classy finishes that include the classic white, Anthracite and a highly polished finish among others.
We offer a next working day delivery guarantee for all customers in the mainland UK who order before 2 pm. It’s worth noting that we may need up to 3 days to organize the filling of your heated towel rail.