- Popular Questions
- Making Your Selection
- Related Videos & Articles
We recommend the following when looking for the perfect radiator:
- Consider the size of the room, as larger spaces will likely require radiators with a higher heat output or maybe even multiple radiators in some cases. If unsure, try our heating calculator, which will help narrow down your search.
- If the available wall space is minimal, consider a vertical radiator to maximise this, or even look at the spaces under windows if that is an option.
- If you're looking for a specific aesthetic, there are various styles and colours available that will match in with your interior.
- Efficiency is also a key factor, especially when it comes to keeping a handle on heating bills, so look for energy-efficient models that save both energy and money; these are often aluminium, low-water-content radiators.
- Additionally, explore practical features such as smart heating options or dual-fuel towel radiators for bathrooms, so you can dry towels through the summer without having to turn the heating on.
- With consideration for the above, you can confidently make a selection that best utilises space, complements your decor, and meets your heating requirements.
1200mm x 500mm Heated Towel Rails
A good sized towel rail when you have narrow spaces but plenty of wall height to work with, our range of 1200mm x 500mm will fit in perfectly in almost any room.
If you’re searching for a towel rail with a great BTU output and fantastic price point, this range of rails is exactly what you’re looking for.
Please note that each product listed within this category may vary slightly in size and as a result, may include products slightly above or below this size category.
Where Would I Need a 1200mm x 500mm Towel Rail?
This kind of towel rail lends itself fantastically when you have a room with plenty of vertical wall space, but don’t want a radiator dominating closer to the floor.
What 1200mm x 500mm Towel Rails Does Trade Radiators Offer?
We have a wide range of 1200mm x 500mm towel rails available on site with something to suit all budgets.
Towel rails within this size include:
- Trade Direct Towel Rail, Chrome Straight
- Cheap Straight Heated Towel Rail, White
- Cheap Curved Heated Towel Rail, White
- Saturn Bar Designer Heated Towel Rail, Anthracite
- Reina Florina Towel Rail, Chrome
- Reina Serena Towel Rail, Chrome
- Reina Mirus Towel Rail, Chrome
- Pisa Towel Rail, Chrome Straight
- Pisa Towel Rail, Chrome Curved
What is the BTU?
Even though they have a smaller width, the height lends itself well to providing 1200mm towel rails with a good BTU output.
A rail like the chrome Reina Serena towel rail has a BTU of 1180, while the chrome straight Trade Direct towel rail has a BTU of 1266. Most rails of this size will similarly fall somewhere within this range.
What Designer Brands Sell the Best Smaller Sized Towel Rails?
With 1200mm x 500mm being a popular size of towel rail, we have some great looking designer rails available.
Reina rails are designed specifically to stand out and have some character. Their one ended Florina tower rail is fantastic if you want a rail with one open end for hanging towels from.
Pisa towel rails are Italian made and come in a nice variety of finishes. They’re great if you’re looking for a fantastically made straight or curved rail.
How Can I Get a Cheap 1200mm x 500mm Towel Rail?
If you’re looking for a high performing towel rail at a comfortable price, we recommend taking a look at our Trade Direct range.
This range we’ve personally developed after years of working with radiators of all makes and models, providing a range that we think is just as good but at a better price point.
Can I Pick the Finish On My Towel Rail?
The finish on the towel rail is pre-made, but we do have a wide enough range of finishes that we can guarantee you’ll find the right looking finish easily.
Our 1200mm x 500mm towel rails can come finished that include:
- Stainless steel
Place an order on a heated towel rail before 2 pm, and we’ll have it ready for next working day delivery across mainland UK. Please note, if you order a towel rail to use in an electric system, the rail will need a filling added. This usually adds three days on to your order.
Couriers deliver from 8 am to 6 pm on weekdays, and we do recommend you check your order upon signature of delivery to ensure nothing has happened in transit as we have a three day limit on product problems after delivery.