- Popular Questions
- Making Your Selection
- Related Videos & Articles
We recommend the following when looking for the perfect radiator:
- Consider the size of the room, as larger spaces will likely require radiators with a higher heat output or maybe even multiple radiators in some cases. If unsure, try our heating calculator, which will help narrow down your search.
- If the available wall space is minimal, consider a vertical radiator to maximise this, or even look at the spaces under windows if that is an option.
- If you're looking for a specific aesthetic, there are various styles and colours available that will match in with your interior.
- Efficiency is also a key factor, especially when it comes to keeping a handle on heating bills, so look for energy-efficient models that save both energy and money; these are often aluminium, low-water-content radiators.
- Additionally, explore practical features such as smart heating options or dual-fuel towel radiators for bathrooms, so you can dry towels through the summer without having to turn the heating on.
- With consideration for the above, you can confidently make a selection that best utilises space, complements your decor, and meets your heating requirements.
1200mm x 600mm Heated Towel Rails
Heated towel rails are an incredibly popular item to have if you are renovating a room or are in the middle of building your home. We have a dynamic range of towel rails for sale at Trade Radiators to suit all styles and budgets.
The 1200mm x 600mm selection of towel rails we currently have available are perfect if you want a towel rail with strong heat output and plenty of space to hang a few towels on or look great hung from the wall.
Please note that each product listed within this category may vary slightly in size and as a result, may include products slightly above or below this size category.
Where Would I Need a 1200mm x 600mm Towel Rail?
The size of this towel rail is quite a popular choice for customers. In particular, this size would be best hung as a bathroom radiator or a kitchen radiator where you have a narrow wall and want to leave space on the floor to make the room look bigger.
What 1200mm x 600mm Towel Rails Does Trade Radiators Offer?
We have a fantastic range to suit all interiors and work within your radiator budget.
Some of the best 1200mm x 600mm towel rails to have a look at include:
- Trade Direct Towel Rail, Chrome Straight
- Trade Direct Towel Rail, Chrome Curved
- Curved Heated Towel Rail, Stainless Steel
- Stainless Steel SQ Heated Towel Rail
- Pisa Towel Rail, Chrome Straight
- Pisa Towel Rail, Chrome Curved
- Pisa Towel Rail, Anthracite Straight
While the majority of towel rails have a silver or chrome finish, if you are looking for something a little different with a modern touch, the aforementioned Pisa Anthracite is a great option, especially if you have anything black or slate in the room and want décor to match.
What is the BTU of a 1200mm x 600mm Towel Rail?
The BTU varies from product to product. For example, a black Pisa 25mm bar towel rail will have a BTU of 2320, while a Trade Direct curved towel rail the same size will have a BTU around 1795.
When you’re looking at a specific product, you’ll see the BTU and Watts listed in the specifications.
What Designer Brands Sell the Best Smaller Sized Towel Rails?
Pisa is a designer Italian brand known for the quality of their rails and is great if you’re looking for a trustworthy chrome finish.
For anyone specifically looking for a well-made black 1200x600 towel rail, they have a fantastic black straight towel rail with a 15-year guarantee.
How Can I Get a Cheap 1200mm x 600mm Towel Rail?
Trade Direct is our own brand specialising in 22mm bar towel rails. We built the range as a chance to give customers a premium product at a lower price, especially for those decorating on a budget.
The straight rail anthracite towel rail is extremely popular, suitable for all heating systems and sells quickly when new stock comes in.
Can I Pick the Finish On My Towel Rail?
Yes. We have different finishes on our towel rails. This includes chrome, silver, black and anthracite coatings.
We promise to get your order shipped as quickly as possible, no matter where in the UK you live. If you’re ordering a towel rail and want to know when you can expect it to arrive, we aim to send it on next working day delivery for orders placed before 2 pm.
If you’re ordering an electric rail, it may take longer as we carry out the filling process on the rail.