#WELOVERADS ON INSTAGRAM TO WIN A change in the weather is a great excuse to upgrade your radiators & keep yourself warm in style this winter. So, we're giving you the opportunity to win a £500 vouchr for any of our radiators or heated towel rails, simply by showing us your own radiators.
HOW TO ENTER
All you need to do to enter our competition is to follow these 3 simple steps:
1. Follow us on Instagram @TradeRadiators
2. Upload a photo of one of your radiators or heated towel rails on your Instagram account.
3. Tag it with #WeLoveRads and #TradeRadiators and explain in the caption why you want to win the £500 radiator voucher.
You will automatically be entered and your Instagram photo will be displayed in the gallery on our Competition Page!
PHOTO COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
• The promoter is Trade Radiators, 82 Mitchell Street, Glasgow, G1 3NA, United Kingdom (the "Promoter").
• In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct or the results of the competition the Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these rules will be disqualified. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for any reason whatsoever in its sole discretion
• The Promoter reserves the right to alter, amend, suspend or terminate this competition without prior notice in the event that circumstances make this unavoidable.
• The Promoter and its agents accept no responsibility for any technical difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this competition or for entries not received by the Promoter or its agents due to technical difficulties.
• All entrants' personal data will only be held for the purpose of the competition and will not be used for any other purposes whatsoever without their prior permission.
• Entry into this competition shall be deemed to be a full and unconditional acceptance of these terms and conditions.
• The Promoter will not accept any responsibility whatsoever for any loss, expense or liability arising from the winner's use of the prize.
• These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom and Great Britain.
• All enquires relating to this competition should be made to Trade Radiators via email@example.com
• We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions at any point in time
• By entering the competition, all entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
• To enter, please upload your picture of your radiator or heated towel rail on your Instagram account. Please tag it with #WeLoveRads and #TradeRadiators. Please also include a reason why you would like to win radiators or towel rails.
• The competition starts at 9am on Tuesday 13th September 2016.
• The closing date for competition submissions is 5pm on Thursday 20th October 2016.
• No purchase or payment is necessary to enter the competition. You can enter for free via our competition page..
• No responsibility is accepted for entries which are for any reason whatsoever not received or delivered.
• The prize for this competition is a £500 voucher for any of our products on TradeRadiators.com.
• The competition award cannot be modified and is non-transferable
• The competition decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• Should you win the award, you will be required to participate in any post-competition publicity that we may require.
SELECTION OF WINNERS
• A judging panel of representatives from the promoter will select the entrant to receive the award based on their photo entry containing their heated towel rail. and the amount of votes received on the competition page.
• All entrants must enter a valid email address in order to claim their prize.
• The winner will be notified on Instagram no later than the 17:00pm Monday 24th October 2016. You will not be notified if you are not the winner.
• The winner's name will be shared via Trade Radiators Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, blog and website, and also through any other relevant media channels.
• By entering the competition, you also agree that we can share your submission through our Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, Blog, Website and any other relevant media channels.
Article by Benjamin Clarke