We've been having so much success and brilliant entries from our competitions that we've decided to run another one! Yay!
The process is very simple. We want you to take a photo of your fitted radiator or heated towel rail and email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org along with:
- The photo
- Your name & address
- The name or model of your radiator
- The room it's in and why you like it
Keep an eye on our Trade Radiators Facebook Page as we will posting lots of the best entries on there! We'll also be running some mini-competitions on there as well during July and August, including a weekly 'best entry' winner who will receive a £20 M&S voucher, so make sure you're on there!!
Competition runs from 1st July 2014 - 29th August 2014. All entries to email@example.com
Here's some previous examples of customer submitted entries! High standards indeed!
COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
• The promoter is Trade Radiators, 82 Mitchell Street, Glasgow, G1 3NA, United Kingdom (the "Promoter").
• In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct or the results of the competition the Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these rules will be disqualified. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for any reason whatsoever in its sole discretion
• The Promoter reserves the right to alter, amend, suspend or terminate this competition without prior notice in the event that circumstances make this unavoidable.
• The Promoter and its agents accept no responsibility for any technical difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this competition or for entries not received by the Promoter or its agents due to technical difficulties.
• All entrants' personal data will only be held for the purpose of the competition and will not be used for any other purposes whatsoever without their prior permission.
• Entry into this competition shall be deemed to be a full and unconditional acceptance of these terms and conditions.
• The Promoter will not accept any responsibility whatsoever for any loss, expense or liability arising from the winner's use of the prize.
• These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom and Great Britain.
• All enquires relating to this competition should be made to Trade Radiators via firstname.lastname@example.org
• We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions at any point in time
• By entering the competition, all entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
• To enter, please email your picture of your pet with a radiator to email@example.com.
• The competition starts at 9am on Tuesday 1st July 2014.
• The closing date for competition submissions is 5pm on Friday 29th August 2014.
• No purchase or payment is necessary to enter the competition. You can enter for free via the above email address.
• No responsibility is accepted for entries which are for any reason whatsoever not received or delivered.
• The prize for this competition is an Apple iPad mini.
• The competition award cannot be modified and is non-transferable
• The competition decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• Should you win the award, you will be required to participate in any post-competition publicity that we may require.
SELECTION OF WINNERS
• A judging panel of representatives from the promoter will select the entrant to receive the award based on their photo entry containing their radiator and/or heated towel rail..
• All entrants must enter a valid email address in order to claim their prize.
• The winner will be notified by email no later than the 17:00pm Monday 1st September 2014. You will not be notified if you are not the winner.
• The winner's name will be shared via Trade Radiators Facebook, Twitter, blog and website, and also through any other relevant media channels
• By entering the competition, you also agree that we can share your submission through our Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, Blog, Website and any other relevant media channels